Gauge Question! Whats Range?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Gauge Question! Whats Range? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey Right now i have the factory gauges (boost, temp, volts) But i was looking at the blitz BL series ...

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)

Gauge Question! Whats Range?

Hey

Right now i have the factory gauges (boost, temp, volts)

But i was looking at the blitz BL series which look really cool

My questions are...
    1. What does the pressure gauge do?

2. How can i decode the range? for example -0.1~2.0 (x100kpa)

take a look here to see what i mean http://www.gruppe-s.com/Blitz/blitzmeter.htm
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)
    ^^^bump

Greenbay Packers are god.
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

tan
    1. Measure pressure, in this case, boost pressure. You have the option of measuring boost only 0~10 (x100kpa) or boost/vacuum -0.7~2.5 (x100kpa)

2. BOOST/VACUUM CONVERSIONS [Mpa, bar, atm, psi, inHg)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.