Bolt in Rollcage?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Bolt in Rollcage? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Anyone know a link of who sells a good bolt in rollcage for an 03 wagon?...

Bolt in Rollcage?

Anyone know a link of who sells a good bolt in rollcage for an 03 wagon?
    Your Friendly neighborhood Antimullet

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User Oo DaRk StAr oO's Avatar
    Or one for the sedan?
    BRS Autodesign | Sportmax Racing | Falken Tyres | Seibon | C2 Power
    http://www.socalspyders.com/gallery/files/1/sig.jpg
    2001 Toyota MR2-S | So Cal Spyders | Car Domain Site

I Support ClubWRX
    Exactly what are you looking from the cage? How many points? FIA approved? Rear seats intact? Do you want Impreza specific or a general cage that fits?

Registered User Oo DaRk StAr oO's Avatar
    Rear Seats Intact, WRX specific.
    BRS Autodesign | Sportmax Racing | Falken Tyres | Seibon | C2 Power
    http://www.socalspyders.com/gallery/files/1/sig.jpg
    2001 Toyota MR2-S | So Cal Spyders | Car Domain Site

Yep, Everything intact, and legal to use for drag and scca road racing I'm not sure what FIA is.
    Its for a wagon
    Thanks,
    Your Friendly neighborhood Antimullet

u can have one custom built. get some pip notch it bolt it etc... i dont know if bolt in's are race legal tho.
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

I Support ClubWRX
    There are FIA approved bolt in cages(largely extensive, multipoint....minus rear seats).

Drag cages generally are pretty minimal however road racing cages are more restricted. SCCA rules tend to be more lenient than FIA for cages, but you'll still be hard pressed to find a prefab cage made for the Impreza that keeps the rear seats and is race legal. However....I believe Cusco makes a simple 6pt, Impreza specific cage that is unrestrictive for the rear passengers.

Getting a custom cage might be the way to go(which will need to be inspected and approved if you are racing).

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.