Autometer Gauges

This is a discussion on Autometer Gauges within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Have a credit with Summit. Looking for gauges. All Summit has is Autometer.Which line of Autometer gauges are the best ...

Question Autometer Gauges

Have a credit with Summit. Looking for gauges. All Summit has is Autometer.Which line of Autometer gauges are the best quailty.Are they all about the same?

Stg 2 06STI
    02/04 WRX MSPT Tuned - 18g(DEAD)

"Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!"-Vizzini

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

get the cobalt series gauges, they look insane during both day and nite! good luck! oh, and I THINK those are the best ones...they are damn expensive
    "The only real sports are bull fighting, mountain climbing, and auto racing; all the others are just games"-E. Hemmingway

I have Lunar series...I think they're the bestest evAr. I'll take pics if you want to see how they look at nigh/day...someone else on the boards has the same setup as me (mbp sedan, a pillar, lunar series Boost/Pyrometer) as well.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

I'am not going for thr best looking, just the best quailty.Are they all made the same?

Stg 2 06STI
    02/04 WRX MSPT Tuned - 18g(DEAD)

"Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!"-Vizzini

My sport comp works fine.
    skidpad kid: you're the BOMB
    Shard of me: i know

Joshiscookin: Hey fragment.

I love my Phantom series!
    2003 WRB WRX 5 spd
    wrxrus.com
    onewebway.com

I Support ClubWRX
    I have the carbon fiber series and think they look really good.

And NO, I am not into carbon fiber everything on my car. I just think the carbon fiber series of Autometer gauges matches pretty well with the stock speedo.

I've had autometer in three cars and have always liked them. They seem to get a bad wrap, but I've never had any problems. I've been really happy with my Sport Comp boost gauge. I think they make some higher-end stuff, but you pay for it and don't need it.

I think they are are all basically of the same quality, and I feel that is very good quality. Don't listen to the domestic hatin' JDM lovin' people that say they are crap. I don't think NHRA guys would be running then if they were crap

I love my Sport Comps.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.