Quick turbo timer question

This is a discussion on Quick turbo timer question within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Just read the scoobymods.com install and how to and there is a part where it says I have to put ...

Quick turbo timer question

Just read the scoobymods.com install and how to and there is a part where it says I have to put wires to the ECU to get the "auto function and a/f ratio" to work...but I have the Blitz TT so I have no a/f ratio...but I do have an "auto function" does this mean I still have to connect wires to the ecu?
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

you don't need to tap into the ecu for the blitz tt
    k&n, sti-hoodscoop, engine mounts, & tranny mount, blitz dtt, catless up-pipe, samco ic hose, greddy CC, cusco f/r swaybars, gutted midpipe, oil cooler, prodrive exhaust & f/r replica sti strut tower bar, gunmetal rota tarmac, goodridge ss lines, p'n'p exhaust manifold

deny the fly-by

Thanks, I installed it yesterday before anyone responded though. I found Blitz directions and they had a diagram.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market