Carbon fiber console lid cover! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Carbon fiber console lid cover! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I hope this doesn't break the rules...so to be safe I won't put up any links or such...but I do ...

I hope this doesn't break the rules...so to be safe I won't put up any links or such...but I do have a few carbon lids that came out of the mold with a small blemish and I put them on Ebay.
    And by small I mean that the weave might be slightly ascew, or perhaps a tiny pinhole. A blemish that is small enough to warrant Ebay but definitely not the trash..heck most carbon parts out there now are still not as nice as our mistakes!! I'm just sayin'.
    But for those that can't wait check ebay. And by all means if this violates just take it down and send me an email.
    Leo

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

your not out of NY are you?

Anyway, i have the following pieces sitting in my garage. They have some scrathces on them so i replaced them.

Driver side Door sill
    Passenger side door sill
    Rear passenger door sill
    Driver rear lower c pillar
    Passenger rear lower c pillar
    Center console (this part SUCKED to change out)

the lower c-pillar pieces aren't much, you can barely see them once the seat is in, but it would make a nice touch. All you would really need are the lower b-pillars and the driver side rear door sill to have the whole lower half of the car trim in CF...i would assume that the sills would have to be thick and durable though.

I'd be willing to send out these parts to you if i can get a hook-up (i may even be willing to get you the rear sill piece i have missing).

The lower b-pillars are expensive though, i think $30 a side

Angry

Originally posted by theboogieman
    I have a re-sell contract with MachV so they are the exclusive seller right now. I think Dan will be retailing these in the 90ish range. Check out my page at www.carbonwerks.com and that will give you an idea of the type and quality of work I do. Dash kits I do not do though!
    Leo

The machVmotorsports.com link off your page just goes to a search site with nothing involving cars on it. what's up?

Thanks for letting me know. It was hyperlinked to Mach V Motorsports instead of MachV. Should all work fine now. I will be shipping them to MachV this month.
    Leo

got mine today(ebay buy) and what a great peice...
    i can't even notice any blemishes...
    thanks again..

anyother peices you offer for the WRX??
    03 Sonic Yellow WRX
    teamxxxracing

A+ Detail

Originally posted by MTO WRX
    got mine today(ebay buy) and what a great peice...
    i can't even notice any blemishes...
    thanks again..

anyother peices you offer for the WRX??
    ahhh, glad it made it's way to you well. Yeh, I still have a few more to go on ebay and one on there now. For about every dozen made I have a few that come out blemished so to the "Specials" page the go or to ebay.
    As for other parts, well the larger armrest cover for sure and more than likely real carbon and kevlar mudflaps, and as soon as I get a good look inside the WRX STI I will probally pick a few other parts to do for sure. I plan on doing quite a few parts for the interior if possible and the market demands it.
    Leo
    Last edited by theboogieman; 01-05-2004 at 07:42 PM.

ahhh, glad it made it's way to you well. Yeh, I still have a few more to go on ebay and one on there now. For about every dozen made I have a few that come out blemished so to the "Specials" page the go or to ebay.
    As for other parts, well the larger armrest cover for sure and more than likely real carbon and kevlar mudflaps, and as soon as I get a good look inside the WRX STI I will probally pick a few other parts to do for sure. I plan on doing quite a few parts for the interior if possible and the market demands it.
    Leo
    I can't wait!!!!!!

Leo
    nice can't wait to see what else is offered!!

thanks again
    03 Sonic Yellow WRX
    teamxxxracing

A+ Detail

Talking

Thanks for letting me know. It was hyperlinked to Mach V Motorsports instead of MachV. Should all work fine now. I will be shipping them to MachV this month.
    Leo
    Cool... Are you shipping them some with the kevlar colors like blue?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.