Who sells pre-painted Defi pods that match interior dash??

This is a discussion on Who sells pre-painted Defi pods that match interior dash?? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey all, Do you guys know of any vendor that sells the triple 60mm Defi Guage Pod pre-painted to match ...

Question Who sells pre-painted Defi pods that match interior dash??

Hey all,

Do you guys know of any vendor that sells the triple 60mm Defi Guage Pod pre-painted to match the dashboard color or will paint the pods as an extra service?? Yes, I know I could paint it myself but I couldn't paint the Japanese flag even if my life depended on it, I really don't want to risk messing it up. Money isn't an issue. Your feedback means a lot, I've been looking all over the place a vendor that will, maybe you guys can help me out.

Thanks again,

-STiLL

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I also have the defi pod and plan on painting it myself. I need a color code or something, anyone?
    La Fee Verte
    Subaru 2002 Impreza WRX Sedan

I got mine from godspeed pre-painted.

Originally posted by wewu
    Me 2
    My Car is 100% STOCK!
    Pics

Originally posted by platano
    At 14???
    shoot , I'd hit it at current age, on roof of the car, with cousin driving , neighbor and town priest in the back seat, and that kid from "N.Korea" riding shotgun.

How much did it cost pre painted? I've got some gauges I want to put in, but need a pod.

Originally posted by wewu
    really? hmmm, I'll give Dan a call one of these days....how good was the color match to your dash? price?

Thanks,
    -STiLL

The ATI (??) pod looks very similar to the Defi but is cheaper and matches the interior. Rally Sport Direct and Strictly Driven sell these in the $120 range

To tell you the truth I never really pay attention if the color matched perfectly or not, too busy staring at those beautiful defi bf's to care. I guess the color match is pretty good, only thing is the texture of your dash and the pod won't be the same, but close enough for me.

Btw I got if for $150 from godspeed.

I also considered the cf pod sold by gruppe-s, but decided it would be too bling for me. Also with the non-defi pods you don't get the veryyy cool defi emblem. To me that emblem alone is worth the extra money

Now if only someone made a pod that actually faced the driver, that would be the ultimate setup. But until then I'll have to stick to my defi pod.

Cool, thanks for the info, wewu. Oh one more thing, do you have any pics?

Thanks again,
    -STiLL