Gauge Questions...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Gauge Questions... within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I will be installing some Defi D-Series gauges into the OEM dash pod. Does anyone know if they come in ...

Gauge Questions...

I will be installing some Defi D-Series gauges into the OEM dash pod. Does anyone know if they come in 60mm? Also, right now my car (sti) is stock, but next spring I'll be doing a short ram a-i, a boost controller, tbx and a bov, so which gauges should I get? Boost and...??
    White-out...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Get boost gauge: obvious

get EGT Gauge: so you know how hot your engine is running....can also be used to tell lean/rich conditions.

get oil pressure: cuz you never want to run out and if you ever do...you want to know well before the stock "dummy" gauge will indicate.

Hg.
    '02 Plat. Wagon, Manual

BOOST
    OIL TEMP
    OIL PRES
    EGT
    La Fee Verte
    Subaru 2002 Impreza WRX Sedan

Usually everyone gets Boost and E.G.T. for safety monitoring reasons...at that bolt on stage its the most important, especially if you plan to play with boost levels...but if you have the extra money I would definitely buy the Oil Pressure, Fuel Pressure (once you really start modding) and either Oil Temp or Water Temp...cause I heard that the factory "Temp" gauge (if you can call it that) isn't very accurate.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.