Where to mount AVC-R

This is a discussion on Where to mount AVC-R within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; where do u think i should mount my apexi AVCR boost controller? i want it to be within reach...but in ...

Where to mount AVC-R

where do u think i should mount my apexi AVCR boost controller? i want it to be within reach...but in a high enough spot where i can see it bc its fun haha. any pics of installs would be excellent...
    "The only real sports are bull fighting, mountain climbing, and auto racing; all the others are just games"-E. Hemmingway

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

if u can see it is mounted on the trim just left of the cup holder
    Last edited by 20wrx02; 12-13-2005 at 08:40 PM.

thats exactly where i was thinking of mounting it...How did u get it to stay there? Did you use the apexi mounting thing it came with? Thanks for your help.
    "The only real sports are bull fighting, mountain climbing, and auto racing; all the others are just games"-E. Hemmingway

If you have an aftermarket Head unit, mount it below or above it in the factory Stereo location. My friend has his mounted in the Gauge cluster on the dash board.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Originally posted by Chopstixx
    thats exactly where i was thinking of mounting it...How did u get it to stay there? Did you use the apexi mounting thing it came with? Thanks for your help.

you can use the one that apexi gave you but it sticks out too much i custom made a bracket and slide it between the gaps
    Last edited by 20wrx02; 12-14-2003 at 01:06 PM.

contact east coast scooby on nasioc

He had a pic where he made a flush mount pocket to go into the spot right in front of the ash tray and lighter...looked real good.