mbc + gauges vs ebc alone!!! HELP!

This is a discussion on mbc + gauges vs ebc alone!!! HELP! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I am weighing the goods and bads about having a mbc vs ebc. If i was to save the money ...

mbc + gauges vs ebc alone!!! HELP!

I am weighing the goods and bads about having a mbc vs ebc. If i was to save the money and go with a mbc i would still need a a/f gauge and a boost gauge just cuz i would want to be able to give the right boost and be on the safe side right? however i heard the blitz scb-id has a digital display for boost and a/f if you get the harnesses among others. so the cost of a mbc + gauges i would be looking at around the same price as a blitz scb-id + harnesses correct? penny for your thoughts!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Go with the SBC-iD if you have the money... it's an awesome device.
    - 2002 WRX Rally Blue -
    TurboXS Stage IV, Kartboy SS w/ bushing, KYB AGX w/ MRT Springs, White Rota Subzeros w/ 225/45/17 Falken Azenis, Grounding Mod

What ever you get, having a A/F, EGT and Boost gauges in a Defi pod makes it easier to monitor by a friend while driving. It is a good investments if you going to mod beyond a EBC.

Btw if you gonna spend close to 500+ for a EBC and more with the other EBC addons, consider getting a stage 0 kit and the Defi pod with what ever gauges you want to install. It is more cost effective and you can get it installed and dyno tuned by a stage 0 dealer. Also you can go to stage 1,2,3,4 etc.
    What mods, dude this baby is stock
    2002 Platinum Silver 5spd sedan.

Originally posted by WRXrumble
    ...and you can get it installed and dyno tuned by a stage 0 dealer. Also you can go to stage 1,2,3,4 etc.
    Stage 0 is not individually dyno tuned. Joel and Shiv have both said that the returns on individually tuning a Stage 0 would be minimal and a waste of money.

How do I know this, you ask?
    - 2002 WRX Rally Blue -
    TurboXS Stage IV, Kartboy SS w/ bushing, KYB AGX w/ MRT Springs, White Rota Subzeros w/ 225/45/17 Falken Azenis, Grounding Mod