Quick audio/video wiring question???

This is a discussion on Quick audio/video wiring question??? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; This is ideally how i would like my setup to work if possible, I would like to run a DVD ...

Quick audio/video wiring question???

This is ideally how i would like my setup to work if possible, I would like to run a DVD player with the RCA inputs (for the PS2etc...) like this one http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=32825 throughy my deck witch is going to all my speakers and my subs, then have my deck go into the monitor, i have know clue how to wire this and if it would all work together, this is the monitor http://www.digitalww.com/LCD_TM_701L_BLACK.htm

Any advice or recommendation are welcome.

Thank YOU

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

To my knowledge if the dvd player has a/v inputs that you can connect a ps2 to, what you should be able to do is run the audio outputs on the dvd player to an auxilary jack on your head unit (assuming that it has one). This will take care of the audio going through your stereo system. Then run the video signal directly from the dvd player to the monitor. I'm new to all the car stereo stuff, but home a/v I'm fimiliar with and I'm pretty positive that this is the way to go. You just have to check and make sure that your head unit has auxilary jacks in order to be able to do it this way. If not, I'm not sure how to go about it other than to either get a new head unit or a RF adapter unit that will put the audio signal onto a radio frequency that your system will be able to pull in off of an FM radio signal.
    Can anyone else verify this?