Crazy idea hehe - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Crazy idea hehe within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally posted by wrxlude I like your idea, Deadpool Thanks, i like your avatar...

Originally posted by wrxlude
    I like your idea, Deadpool
    Thanks, i like your avatar
    "Celebrate we will, for life is short but sweet for certain"-DMB

Liquid - "yes sticky! hes a god now!"

02 WRX now JDM V8 STI (too many mods for my own good)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I just put the STI shifter trim and momo airleather knob in my car, and WOW what a difference. The whole trim just glows at night...it was also the biggest PITA to install, and I fix and modify stuff for a living. I probably just went about it wrong or something. Now, I'm looking for more to match with it. The factory carbon fiber would be GREAT if they had a brushed aluminum version. I've seen some aftermarket kits, and they're way too many pieces for me, plus they lay on top of the originals too much, IMO. I'm not looking for a raised up effect, I'd want an OEM effect. If you could get the OEM carbon fiber and replace it with brushed aluminum it would be so sweet.
    Last edited by OffRoadWagon; 12-16-2003 at 01:00 PM.

for the door panels you can just pull the fabric off and underneath its nice finished black vinyl.......i did this on my own car and it looks perfect the only problem is that you have to remove some of the excess glue which sucks, but for free its awesome.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12