some new seats i just got tonight for my wrx - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on some new seats i just got tonight for my wrx within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally posted by BoostBoy Are those from a 04 US spec STi? if not what version? and were did you ...

Originally posted by BoostBoy
    Are those from a 04 US spec STi? if not what version? and were did you get them, i like it alot!
    those are from a 04 US STi
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

um. no. those are out of the version 7 sti in japan. 02-03. the version 8 is very different.

nice

Originally posted by STEALTH-WRX
    um. no. those are out of the version 7 sti in japan. 02-03. the version 8 is very different.
    i thought all JDM STi seats had the black middle bolsters in the middle of the seat. The bolsters go in between your legs to hold you in better. They left these out of the US 04 STi to better accomadate fat americans.
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

What did you do about side airbags? I dont think the V7 had side airbags did it?

oh and how much did you pay? (i assume they are take-offs)

cnk
    Originally posted by Chunks
    What did you do about side airbags? I dont think the V7 had side airbags did it?

oh and how much did you pay? (i assume they are take-offs)
    You can fix the SRS light from removing the side airbags with a 3.3k Ohm resistor IIRC.

Calvin

i am also interested in getting these seats, pm me on how much they were please!
    La Fee Verte
    Subaru 2002 Impreza WRX Sedan

I sat in them last Saturday, they are really nice.
    Don't bother asking how much, he got teh best deal evar!
    The only down thing is that since they are JDM the height adjustment seat is on the passenger side.

Yeah, i got these at a pretty good price. Lets just say the price is equall to about 100 gallons of orange county california 91 octane. Also those seats are only out of a version 7 sti. Here is why

*Heigth adjustment is on the right side.
    *Mine does not have airbags, New STI does
    *The color Pattern Is different.
    *The guy who had the seats, had the seats before the new body was revieled.

This is a new sti seat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new sti.jpg  

The JDM ones are much cooler.

nick, sometimes I really hate you!!!! j/k I wish I had contacts for that kind of deal!!! no fair!!!
    "Failure is only an option for those who try".

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...threadid=43563 for everyone looking for a set of the seat here is all of them for sale. He is a good guy I have known him for a few years, and got some things from him also.
    MCL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.