Boost Gauge

This is a discussion on Boost Gauge within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Just want some opinions....what is a very high quality/cool looking boost gauge for a price range of 80-120 US$? THanks!...

Boost Gauge

Just want some opinions....what is a very high quality/cool looking boost gauge for a price range of 80-120 US$? THanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

tan
    I believe Greddy has a boost gauge with green backlighting that matches the instrument cluster

WRX
    I have GReddy gauges, and they rock! Looks just like OEM, but they'll cost ya. I got mine for $130
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

I followed a few others on the board and bought the Autometer boost gauge and cup and installed it on the steering column. Its very basic but looks cool. Another user, IntegratoWRX liked the setup and followed me the next week. I went through Summit and paid $68 for both, including shipping. You'll need to by a tee connector (I've had no probs with my cheap plastic one) and a foot of 1/8 vacuum hose. Do a search and you'll find some good info.

thank you for replies.