HKS TT Harness fit MY04?

This is a discussion on HKS TT Harness fit MY04? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hi, everyone! I've searched throughout the posts on this forum, but can't come across a DEFINITE answer as to whether ...

HKS TT Harness fit MY04?

Hi, everyone!

I've searched throughout the posts on this forum, but can't come across a DEFINITE answer as to whether or not the HKS Turbo Timer harness for the 02 WRX will work for the 04 models?

Does anyone have this installed in their 04? Thanks! Also...... does the slot next to the cupholder come off? I took out the cupholder but it seems like the plastic to the left of it is stuck with the vents. I don't want to have to cut anything.... man.
    ***2004 WRB WRX/Stocker than stocks***

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yep it fits

I have Apexi TT with HKS harness. All the TT installation instrustions for 02 model works on 04.
    - 04 Java Black Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan

....6 Right, 50, 4 Left Tightens to 3 Long, 100, Jump Maybe, Care 6 Right, 30, Hair Pin Left Sign Outside, 30, 2 Right, 100 Over Finish.

no that plastic does not come off. if you dont already have the apexi TT, i would definetly suggest looking into the blitz DTT-DC2. All the features of the apexi AND a boost guage for the same price! Also, the brain of it can be hidden. I stuck my display right on that piece of plastic your talking about. It looks awsome!
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

originally posted by Shibby:
    no that plastic does not come off. if you dont already have the apexi TT, i would definetly suggest looking into the blitz DTT-DC2. All the features of the apexi AND a boost guage for the same price! Also, the brain of it can be hidden. I stuck my display right on that piece of plastic your talking about. It looks awsome!
    Thanks for the reply, guys. I just wanted some reassurance on the harness thing. The Blitz DTT is very nice, but I got the HKS type 1.
    ***2004 WRB WRX/Stocker than stocks***