help with car setup

This is a discussion on help with car setup within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I'm looking to purchase a lcd monitor to be hooked up to a camera that fits in the trunk keyhole. ...

help with car setup

I'm looking to purchase a lcd monitor to be hooked up to a camera that fits in the trunk keyhole.

I would like to retain the radio, so a replacement built into dash is out of the question.

I'm looking to buy a separate screen which i can hook up a camera to play in realtime as well as hooking up a ps2 if i wanted to.

What screens are out there that seems to be of good quality and relatively cheap.

Also where can i find a camera that fits in that little key slot in the trunk and be able to have enough frames per second to record if i wanted to?
    Basically a Cobb Stage 2+lots of extras

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Depends on what size monitor your looking to add. I have Blaupunkt 7in I got at Fry's Electronics for ~$200-250 but a friend of mine found a off brand one online for only 100 bucks for a 7in.

DALLAS, TX
    12710 Executive Drive
    (214) 342-5900

That's a location that's listed in your area. Fry's should have everything you'll need to do the project and some you havn't even thought of. Have fun, sounds like a good idea.

-alex