Speakers for my soon to be Scooby
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Speakers for my soon to be Scooby within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; A question I posted in General form more fit in here I had Alpine SPS-1729's in my old car with ...

Speakers for my soon to be Scooby

A question I posted in General form more fit in here

I had Alpine SPS-1729's in my old car with Alpine HU.

Ive done the boom, and I am not to pleased with it. For my Rex I want nice clean crisp sound, which is why I think Im gonna head in the direction of Infinity - my dad has it, and for a '94 system, it sounds pretty damn good.

My questions are this: I read 5 1/2 fit in the Rex front with 6" in the back....what Inifinty do you recommend? Kappas? Perfects? Also I see in the Rex front doors there is a tweeter, would an infinity tweet fit there? Any stereo suggestions would be appreciated.....I plan on doing speakers first, then saving up for a really nice HU, like the Alpine CDA-7998
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails h500cda7998-f.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

There are several people who have put in 6 1/2 Infinity Kappa's all around. There is a fitment problem but some spacers should solve that. I think the Kappa Perfect Components are too much for having in the tight space the WRX offers in the doors. Nice setup however, I like your headunit, was going to be my 2nd choice but had fitment problems in the top mount radio bracket.

-alex

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.