Speakers for my soon to be Scooby

This is a discussion on Speakers for my soon to be Scooby within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; A question I posted in General form more fit in here I had Alpine SPS-1729's in my old car with ...

Speakers for my soon to be Scooby

A question I posted in General form more fit in here

I had Alpine SPS-1729's in my old car with Alpine HU.

Ive done the boom, and I am not to pleased with it. For my Rex I want nice clean crisp sound, which is why I think Im gonna head in the direction of Infinity - my dad has it, and for a '94 system, it sounds pretty damn good.

My questions are this: I read 5 1/2 fit in the Rex front with 6" in the back....what Inifinty do you recommend? Kappas? Perfects? Also I see in the Rex front doors there is a tweeter, would an infinity tweet fit there? Any stereo suggestions would be appreciated.....I plan on doing speakers first, then saving up for a really nice HU, like the Alpine CDA-7998
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails h500cda7998-f.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

There are several people who have put in 6 1/2 Infinity Kappa's all around. There is a fitment problem but some spacers should solve that. I think the Kappa Perfect Components are too much for having in the tight space the WRX offers in the doors. Nice setup however, I like your headunit, was going to be my 2nd choice but had fitment problems in the top mount radio bracket.

-alex