whats this thingy for
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on whats this thingy for within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; while i was switching all my interior illumination over to red, i removed the blank switch that is to the ...

whats this thingy for

while i was switching all my interior illumination over to red, i removed the blank switch that is to the left of the headlight adjustment switch, and there was a connector hooked to it, does anyone know what option that is for?
    04 STi blue, 13.001 105mph 1.73 60ft all stock
    11.8 best et, 118.0 best mph

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

are you talkin' about the dimmer for the guage cluster, ect. ?
    Justin
    2003 Sonic Yellow
    NOT STOCK ANYMORE!!

no, i have a sti and dont have a dimmer there, or maybe thats what should be there.

Oh..Didnt notice you were STI...Lucky SOB!!
    Justin
    2003 Sonic Yellow
    NOT STOCK ANYMORE!!

Originally posted by JrG18m
    Oh..Didnt notice you were STI...Lucky SOB!!
    ahh, we've reached the point where STi is a state of being, not just what car you drive.
    s e t h
    "If you're going to live on the cutting edge, you'd better be prepared to bleed a little."
    Stink-Eye Mob #73, Hawkeye Alliance #667

ahh, we've reached the point where STi is a state of being, not just what car you drive.

I think you are talking about the connector for the fog lamps. I know there was a connector there for it on my STi. Nice ET also. Impressive for a stock STi.

thanks kebs, i think you are correct, it would make sense. i was real happy with the et also, i ran a 13.035 that same night so i know its not a fluke

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.