Apexi TT
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Apexi TT within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I got a new apexi tt last week. It's all installed and works great. My question is how do you ...

Apexi TT

I got a new apexi tt last week. It's all installed and works great. My question is how do you work all the extra stuff on it. The manual is in Japanese, therefore I have only been able to figure out the very basic functions it has. Does anyone have English instructions? Or at least tell me how to set it to the Auto function.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

-Mitch-
    Radar detectors are a gift from god.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

While the car is parked and the e-brake is pulled up, you push the joystick to the right and hold it. Then you will get flashing numbers. This is how you set it. If you want your battery voltage warning to flash at 12.0, you go to the battery voltage and hold it right, then when it is flashing, you push the joystick up or down until 12.0 is flashing. Then push it back to the left. To set your timer function, you go to the timer function, and hold to the right. When you see flashing, it will be numbers, this is manual. Push it to the right again, and then you will see something that says 3n1 or 2n1 or something similar. You need to set these, the 1st number is the maximum amount of time the tubo timer will go for, the letter I cannot remember right now, and the 1 is for the shortest time it will go for i.e. the 1 is 10 seconds.

PM me if you need more help.
    mods
    --Proud member of "Team Bling"--and team sedan
    originally posted by Zem--So I concede, you are victorious. You, kingb, have vanquished me, Zem, to my proper place. That you for educating me about our respective ranks. I have learned much today

thanks for the help
    Radar detectors are a gift from god.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.