Airbag hole cover->pod

This is a discussion on Airbag hole cover->pod within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Any of you removed the airbags to your cars? I'm currently working on a project car(WRX of course) and Lachute ...

I Support ClubWRX

Airbag hole cover->pod

Any of you removed the airbags to your cars? I'm currently working on a project car(WRX of course) and Lachute Subaru(Quebec) has a contractor to make carbon fiber pods that cover the passenger side and possibly one for the steering wheel(just a cover). Anyone interested?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    how much are you looking at? I don't know if people will spend a couple of hundred dollars to get pieces of carbon fiber when they can probably just replace the steering wheel. If you have the resources you should make some nice looking gauge pods, I think they will sell very well.
    Tim
    Admin

I Support ClubWRX
    I'll have to check about the pricing, but Primitive has similar covers(though not pods) costing around $90 for the passenger one. This is more intended for someone who is actually going to compete with their car though and yes, I personally wouldn't invest in a airbag cover for the steering. The stock one is a little too big.