insert in gauge pod???
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on insert in gauge pod??? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Will this fit into the gauge pod that goes where the clock is?...

insert in gauge pod???

Will this fit into the gauge pod that goes where the clock is?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I bought the center section that replaces the clock, but it doesnt have the front part where the gauges actually sit. Does anyone know if it will fit.

It says it's din size, so you could look up what measurements a single din is and then you would know... I would prolly look around the technical section of crutchfiled.com to start looking for this info.

The factory dash thing is indeed DIN sized, I know this b/c ive seen several headunits installed in that pod. Youll want to remeber though that it wont fit larger gauges, aka 60s.
    I created my avatar.

Thanks I just wanted a second opinion. I didnt know if people had to modify the center thing to take radios, or if it was already that size.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.