Indiglo overlays - need install advice...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Indiglo overlays - need install advice... within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I did a search, but could not find a tutorial/how-to on installing the overlays. I'd rather measure twice, cut once, ...

Indiglo overlays - need install advice...

I did a search, but could not find a tutorial/how-to on installing the overlays. I'd rather measure twice, cut once, so to speak.

I just received my reverse indiglo's from ProCarParts.com.

How do you get the "fuel" and "temp" side on? I'd like to hear someone's experience on where you positioned the needles. I am leery about turning them too far. Also, from the other posts, I did gather it's very bad to remove the needles. The speedo/tach combo looks a bit more straightforward.

Also, is it possible to slightly enlarge the holes so they slide over the needle centers more easily? Or will it damage the "indiglo" circuit somehow?

Thanks!

- Al

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I did my overlays from a different company. The only thing you need to be careful about is when you do the fuel gauge remember where it was before you started. If you move it off, it will be off until you fill up again, and you don't want to run out of gas! My only piece of advice is to be careful when you do it. The overlays will fit, but sometimes it takes a little maneuvering to get them on. The needles are fairly hard to pop off, but you can pull them offset a little bit in which case the needle will not move properly. If this happens, just wiggle it until it sets back in its original place. Like I said, this is a fairly easy mod!
    mods
    --Proud member of "Team Bling"--and team sedan
    originally posted by Zem--So I concede, you are victorious. You, kingb, have vanquished me, Zem, to my proper place. That you for educating me about our respective ranks. I have learned much today

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.