security upgrade worth it
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on security upgrade worth it within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; what does it include? thanks...

security upgrade worth it

what does it include? thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I think its worth it, the money you save on insurance alone covers the cost of it. Unless you plan on getting a aftermarket one its pretty stupid not to get it.

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP

It's pretty good too, I was surprised considering it's a factory alarm. Some kids were throwing a football around and it bounced a couple times on the ground and then hit my trunk. Well the alarm gave a couple of warning beeps. The ball didn't hit hard either, so I was happy about the alarm but not with the kids that let the ball hit my car.

i always get an alarm for my cars. I have a python(DEI PRoduct) never had any problems with it and it comes with the back up battery and i can always add to it(starter kit;roll down windows; trunk pop;etc)

frederick
    Hks up/dp/ebc/ti exh; TeIN springs:
    kartboy ss; blitz bov; volk gt-c

...n we're just getting started

13.4@99mph

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.