Has the world come to this?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Has the world come to this? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; JDM cup holder...

Has the world come to this?

l Mods l

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

almost not a bad idea but its too small, I need one that can actually fit a large beverage.
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

I'm not sure most of the US is aware that in japan little trinkets are the Shizzle. I live in the bay area and have been facinated with japanese culture. They have a JapanTown in SF and have several shops selling those and many other trinkets for your car. You can't imagine how many different air freshners concepts there are.

-alex

I agree with ebr0t about it not being a good idea, but needing to be larger as to fit larger beverages. Personally my take is, it need to be large enough to hold my BEER and not spill it when I am driving hard!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes that is stupid of me to say. DONT DRINK AND DRIVE!!! good saying but i have nother. DONT DRINK AND DRIVE, DRINK BEFORE YOU DRIVE SO YOU DONT SPILL YOUR DRINK.
    2003 Silver WRX... SOLD
    2002 Honda civic: commuter car
    2007 Acura RDX: wifes car
    MKIV Supra to come this year.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.