leather in 04 completed. - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on leather in 04 completed. within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Yeah ATD has suede and leather, they can do it pretty much anyway you want....

Yeah ATD has suede and leather, they can do it pretty much anyway you want.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by Sihota
    Aaron from wrxfanatics has leathers, and says that he dosnt slide around at all.

and how can someone steal a car with starter kill built into the alarm, once it has been activated the car cannot be started at all.

I have an Alpine 150-R

The best thieves have the same knowlege and abilities as the people who designed the security systems.

It's like hacking, there can never be a foolproof system since the good guys and the bad guys are on the same level!
    '03 white rex

Thumbs up

Sweet! Can't wait till I get mine/
    I love the rain!!!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrexman
    Sweet! Can't wait till I get mine/
    What is it with this rash of ancient threads? (this thread stopped a year ago...)
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX
    What is it with this rash of ancient threads? (this thread stopped a year ago...)
    I believe it is becuase of the auto search feature at the bottom of threads that show you 5+ relevant threads taht talk about the same subject. I have caught myself numerous times reading those threads at the bottom and was like oh, this is from last year.

~myke

ps, sorry for the hijack
    ::2004 JBP WRX::

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by mykedude
    I believe it is becuase of the auto search feature at the bottom of threads that show you 5+ relevant threads taht talk about the same subject. I have caught myself numerous times reading those threads at the bottom and was like oh, this is from last year.
    I'm sure that's what happening; I wonder why there isn't a time limit on the "relevant threads"?
    --Ray
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited

damn newbies using the search button!! wtf are they thinking
    Former member of bugeye mafia

<=====my old baby

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by zapman
    damn newbies using the search button!! wtf are they thinking
    I don't think that they are, though I can't know for sure. I think that they are doing what's been said; clicking on the relevant threads thing at the bottom of the page, and not noticing how horribly out of date the thread is.
    --Ray
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX
    I don't think that they are, though I can't know for sure. I think that they are doing what's been said; clicking on the relevant threads thing at the bottom of the page, and not noticing how horribly out of date the thread is.
    I know, i have clicked on some of the things at the bottom and once there i'm like i thought i read this before and i check the date and its over a year ago.
    Former member of bugeye mafia

<=====my old baby

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.