Gauge faces that are always black and blue?

This is a discussion on Gauge faces that are always black and blue? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hi, Did the search, kept coming up w/white faced reverse indiglos. I was looking around for gauge overlays that are ...

Gauge faces that are always black and blue?

Hi,

Did the search, kept coming up w/white faced reverse indiglos. I was looking around for gauge overlays that are black w/blue lettering for both day AND night....like the reverse indiglos, but with a black daytime face too. Looking to turn my dash black and blue.

Seems like a not so big deal, but couldn't find it....

UPDATE: at a friend's suggestion I took a look over at speedhut.com and I seem to be able to "customize" the gauge faces the way I want. Did another search and couldn't find feedback on anyone ever dealing w/speedhut.

If need be, I'll be happy to be the guinea pig. It's the least I can do for the number of times I've been saved by others' reviews, but if someone else already tried'em....

Anybody got any feedback on speedhut.com's stuff?
    Last edited by Joe_Newbie; 10-02-2003 at 09:08 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Also will post this on my thread where you originally asked about it.

http://www.speedhut.com/Default.asp?bhcp=1

You can pretty much get anything you want there.

tan

Anybody know if the needle placement for the MT and AT are the same (seems like they'd be, but never really checked). I have a 4EAT, but all the gauge faces are for the MT, and don't have the little column that says where my stick is (PRND321). I'm pretty sure I can figure out whether I'm in park or not without the dash column, so I'm comfortable having the gauge faces cover this up....if they fit.