anyone looking for a excellent quality LCD pop out at an excellent price??
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on anyone looking for a excellent quality LCD pop out at an excellent price?? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i recently bought this one http://www.digitalww.com/LCD_TM_701L_BLACK.htm i found it by doing A TON of research on them at mp3car.com i ...

anyone looking for a excellent quality LCD pop out at an excellent price??

i recently bought this one
    http://www.digitalww.com/LCD_TM_701L_BLACK.htm
    i found it by doing A TON of research on them at mp3car.com

i installed it this weekend and aside form some slight dremiling of the trim piece it fit great. the screen itself is excellent, and i wanted a manual pop out because i didn't want to deal with any possible mechinical failures. overall a great purchase on my part. if you're looking to do any install using any kind of video screens mp3car.com is the place to check out. it's set-up similar to this forum and there are a bunch of great guys/girls on there with more knowledege then i'll ever have about in car entertainment.

i'll try to post a pic soon.

andy

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thanks for the great info,

I really wanted to get a JDM navigation popup screen that comes up out of the clock area and they were working on it on nasioc and on here for a bit and it looks totally dead so this is going to be my solution...

glad i could help!! hopefully i'll have pics soon!!

--andy

will that control stereo funtions as well? is it touch screen?

Just from looking at it and the link provided to mp3car.com.. I think this is just a plain old monitor that hooks into a computer .... You could buy the touch-screen hardware and software for it if you wanted to as well.. yummy.
    --Damon

'04 Black 1.8t GTI
    (O8o)===W===(o8O)

the touch screen will only work if you are using it as a carputer as most of the people on mp3car are doing. it is just a screen, but it's a good quality screen, (the lcd is the same that panasonic uses, at a good price) i have mine to watch dvd's, no other reason.

---andy

What else do you need for that screen to play DVDs, and Cd's? do you need to buy a separate dvd cd player? if so where did you mount yours?
    2002 WRX...FAST ASS MOFO! WESTSIDE!!

i bought a kenwood excelon cd/dvd player and mounted it right under the pop out.

---andy

Im getting this soon...

ALPINE IVA-D900
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iva-d900[1].gif  
    La Fee Verte
    Subaru 2002 Impreza WRX Sedan

Andy ever get around to the pics???

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.