Indiglo guage questions - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Indiglo guage questions within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I just finished installing my white face indiglow gauges. It was a breeze. Just take your time and it's easy. ...

I just finished installing my white face indiglow gauges. It was a breeze. Just take your time and it's easy. I got them really cheap from a company on eBay (United Indiglow), so the only question now is how long will they last! Anyway...if you need details on the install, just ask.
    Last edited by billjr212; 10-16-2002 at 01:56 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Here's an installed pic...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gauges finished.jpg  

Could ya take a night picture for us, they look great during the day, if I like the night look I would consider picking up a set for my car when it gets here.
    2004 Black WRX Sedan

Mods = yes

My only problem with those gauges are that instead of saying "check engine" it has the picture of an engine. It is so small but I am a perfectionist when it comes to my car.

Originally posted by Judah
    My only problem with those gauges are that instead of saying "check engine" it has the picture of an engine. It is so small but I am a perfectionist when it comes to my car.
    Yeah- I have the same ones- they look sweet and you won't notice the CEL- unless you've modded the car to the point that you have a CEL on constantly the install is easy- don't use the instructions, they're written in Japanglish or something and the pictures are really crappy- shouldn't take more than 45 minutes or so- good luck!

Here's a shot of my indiglow gauges at night. They cycle through quite a few shades of blue and green plus have about 3 or 4 dimming settings, but this is the color and brightness that photographed best.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails imag0002.jpg  

Originally posted by billjr212
    Here's a shot of my indiglow gauges at night. They cycle through quite a few shades of blue and green plus have about 3 or 4 dimming settings, but this is the color and brightness that photographed best.
    That's exactly how I leave mine- best combo of brightness/color IMHO!

here's a nice instruction page to make your reverse indiglo or any other gauges work as if they were stock. wiring info inside.

http://www.scoobymods.com/forums/sho...=&threadid=887

Thanks for the pictures!

They look great.
    2004 Black WRX Sedan

Mods = yes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.