Stock HU - testing the waters
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Stock HU - testing the waters within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I am buying a new stereo to replace the stock HU - getting a Blaupunkt MP3000 if anyone cares. I'm ...

Stock HU - testing the waters

I am buying a new stereo to replace the stock HU - getting a Blaupunkt MP3000 if anyone cares.

I'm definitely going to sell the HU, I've seen them on ebay going for between $150 and $200. If I decide to sell it here, how much should I reasonably ask for a perfect condition HU used for 7 months?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

when i sold mine it had only been used for about 2months (800miles) and i had a hard time selling it so i finally sold it for like 75$$. It sucks but it was cash in my pocket.
    2002 bugeyes
    It just looks stock . . .

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by fatalbertswrx
    when i sold mine it had only been used for about 2months (800miles) and i had a hard time selling it so i finally sold it for like 75$$. It sucks but it was cash in my pocket.
    Mine was 3 or 4 months old when I ebayed it, and I think I got $200 for it. For me, it all comes down to: how much is it worth to me sitting in a box in my closet? Practically zero, since I had no intention of ever putting it back in the car. I was willing to take as little as $40 for it.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Originally posted by RayfieldsWRX
    Mine was 3 or 4 months old when I ebayed it, and I think I got $200 for it. For me, it all comes down to: how much is it worth to me sitting in a box in my closet? Practically zero, since I had no intention of ever putting it back in the car. I was willing to take as little as $40 for it.
    That sounds more like it. These are sort of in-demand, at least cause the STi comes with nothing but fits these plug and play style. I have lots of closet space, so I'll wait it out for at least $150. Thanks for the tips guys.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.