Has anyone done this ? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Has anyone done this ? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally posted by wRxOne There is a little rice in all of us, don't be afraid to admit it. Lol... ...

Originally posted by wRxOne
    There is a little rice in all of us, don't be afraid to admit it.
    Lol... I have to agree with you on that..
    As loong as your mod is or looks professional it's ok to be a little rice, but then again you might not be that much of a ricer after all

The install looks greate, my first tought was to do it my selv, but after thinking a few more seconds I changed my mind.
    Just thinking of all the scraches got me on other toughts..
    Silver -02 Impreza WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by FutureWRX15
    rice is so overused now..... painting your interior is now rice....wtf?
    I agree, it's very much over-used. when i'm just driving around and some civic dx rolls up with a 4" can, instead of looking over, laughing and calling it rice... I just look over, laugh and say hey your car sounds like sht.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Originally posted by Snowvert
    I agree, it's very much over-used. when i'm just driving around and some civic dx rolls up with a 4" can, instead of looking over, laughing and calling it rice... I just look over, laugh and say hey your car sounds like sht.
    lol... your mean Poor little civic owner, you must have hurt his\her feelings
    Silver -02 Impreza WRX

Originally posted by Roffa
    lol... your mean Poor little civic owner, you must have hurt his\her feelings

Not really, he could've been like: "Ur car sux." <--note period
    '03 white rex

I dont think interior painting is rice at all, aluminum wings are rice
    Speed Is Money, How Fast Do You Want To Go?

http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...page_id=412927

Opinions are opinions... When I see tacky painted interior I think of all the rice hondas that have ugly painted dashboards matching their ugly colored seats with their huge spoilers. What's next? Painting your door inserts? just kidding
    Last edited by sdwrx; 10-18-2003 at 10:58 AM.

i agree with sdwrx, but IMO that pic makes it look awesome! if i could keep it looking like that all the time, my interiror would be sonic yellow!!!

Originally posted by thetikler
    i agree with sdwrx, but IMO that pic makes it look awesome! if i could keep it looking like that all the time, my interiror would be sonic yellow!!!
    Yeah thats the problem keeping it clean.. I would never paint anything of my interior looks to ghetto to my eyes.. I have a friend that paints anything that he can take off and it just looks horrible.
    Stein

i really like the painted interior.

i agree, everyone has some rice in them.

i think the most difficult part would be priming the surface/ making it paintable.

what would be cool to prevent scratching and what not would be to cover all the painted surfaces in that 3M scotchguard stuff (the clear bra material), it would be easy to clean and prevent scratches.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.