Floormats for the winter
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Floormats for the winter within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; what's the best kind? price/durability/size are all important to me...i believe we will be facing a HELLISH winter here in ...

Floormats for the winter

what's the best kind? price/durability/size are all important to me...i believe we will be facing a HELLISH winter here in upstate Ny and I want to keep my car nice!!!
    thanks!
    =-STomp
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

OEM rubber ones, hold all that crap on the mats, and off the floor!

-Dave
    '12 WRB Sedan

OEM? ha. pep boys has some nice rubber mats that work very well in our cars for $20 and under. for winter mats, IMO, it's silly to spend money on something that'll be treated like that.
    s e t h
    "If you're going to live on the cutting edge, you'd better be prepared to bleed a little."
    Stink-Eye Mob #73, Hawkeye Alliance #667

Originally posted by Lightning
    OEM? ha. pep boys has some nice rubber mats that work very well in our cars for $20 and under. for winter mats, IMO, it's silly to spend money on something that'll be treated like that.
    I like ones that fit though

But for $20 you could buy 2 pair of those, or 1 of OEM ones...
    '12 WRB Sedan

how many girls do you know jump into your car and say 'mmm, nice floor mats!"?
    hahaha
    thanks for the advice, guys
    oh...do the oem say WRX on them?
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

Originally posted by wrxlude
    how many girls do you know jump into your car and say 'mmm, nice floor mats!"?
    hahaha
    thanks for the advice, guys
    oh...do the oem say WRX on them?
    All the 2F2F hoes!

The OEM rubber ones only say Subaru!
    '12 WRB Sedan

I just got the subaru heavy duty rubber ones...I was disappointed at how small they were. I guess they will work, but they are smaller (cover less) than the oem mats.

I'm thinking of diamond steel floor covering with these mats maybe on top...MI winters blow...

Hg.
    '02 Plat. Wagon, Manual

As for vinter use I'm getting some made from rubber.. Trying to keep the water as far away from my cars as possible..
    Silver -02 Impreza WRX

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.