What do do first?

This is a discussion on What do do first? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I just bought a 2004 WRX and Ireally don't know what to put on it. I was wondering if anyone ...

What do do first?

I just bought a 2004 WRX and Ireally don't know what to put on it. I was wondering if anyone can tell what the first mod should be? Any help will be good.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

are we talking as interior mods or mods in general?
    My Car is 100% STOCK!
    Pics

Originally posted by platano
    At 14???
    shoot , I'd hit it at current age, on roof of the car, with cousin driving , neighbor and town priest in the back seat, and that kid from "N.Korea" riding shotgun.

Before Modding... Drive your car around for a bit, get used to the handling and comfort of the car. Decide what you lack or want to improve and you'll answer your own question. A Lot of ricers take the path of just modding thier cars without getting any benifit from it since they rely of getting mods just to have mods.

-alex

For interior mods the first things I would get is probatly a boost guage and a 500$ cd\mp3 player..
    Silver -02 Impreza WRX

I have boost gauge and I just bought a cd/mp3 for my car. Thanks for your input