I need a MOMO shift knob!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on I need a MOMO shift knob! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys, This topic has been beat to death...but I need a momo shift knob. i really like the airleather ...

I need a MOMO shift knob!

Hey guys, This topic has been beat to death...but I need a momo shift knob. i really like the airleather one...but I dont wanna have to come up with a way to install it.
    I want it to be an easy install..or is there such a thing. Like a simple screw on...screw off thing. And most importantly one that holds the boot up like the factory shift knob does. I have the regular facrory knob...and the boot is held up perfectly.
    I need something that does that. Help me out. I like the all black knob.

(what is this about the sticker comming off??)

Regards.
    brian
    2004 Silver WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

http://www.subaruparts.com/catalog/?section=361#1728

This is exactly what your looking for. I have gotten a few things from subaruparts.com and recommend them. 30 second install just screw it on. Has a little nipple underneath for the shift boot to fit over. Feels great, never had the shift boot fall down or even shift.

It is specifically made for subaru. Has MOMO on top with Subaru right underneath it.

I have heard these get really hot in the sun, but has not been a problem for me.
    2002 Aspen White:

AVO Turbo-back, AVO TMIC, AVO BOV, AVO Short RAM Intake, AVO 15lb Wastegate Actuator, 225/45/17 Toyo Proxes 4 tires on 17x7 ADR wheels, SPO Front and Rear Sway bars, H&R Springs, STI Hoodscoop, STI Grill

1983 Toyota Landcruiser FJ60 121,000 original miles

Just reading under that... 250 dollars to get a carbon fiber Ebrake handle? Uhm....

I'm going to be removing my race air leather from my WRX next week before she's up for sale. Let me know if you are interested. It is very easy to install.

-Jim

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.