Running Speaker wires into doors ? any tips ?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Running Speaker wires into doors ? any tips ? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; After fighting with trying to run a new speaker wire into the door... (pulling the little rubber tunnel apart.. but ...

Running Speaker wires into doors ? any tips ?

After fighting with trying to run a new speaker wire into the door... (pulling the little rubber tunnel apart.. but it doesn't seem to come apart.. .. trying to stuff the wire through... no luck... etc..etc..etc..)

I'm now begging... does anyone have any tips on feeding some decent speaker wire into the doors (i doubt it matters but it's an 04 wagon)?

I'd really like to get those in there and put my car back together !!

Thanks in advance....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

try using a wire grabber, or a coat hanger to pull the wire through. that sould be what you need.

jeff

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.