Carbon Fiber Dash

This is a discussion on Carbon Fiber Dash within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Does anyone know where to get a carbon fiber (either real or a good looking knockoff) kit that isn't just ...

Carbon Fiber Dash

Does anyone know where to get a carbon fiber (either real or a good looking knockoff) kit that isn't just stickers but actually replaces the factory molding?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Dash

I just bought one from a guy on e-bay. Pretty nice 26 piece kit. It is real carbon fiber and it attached really well.

Steve
    2002 Silver WRX

I don't know of such a kit, because that would have to be actual dash replacement pieces and would entail more than just a moulding...don't think it's possible for the demand that a company would do such a thing. I have a 28 piece kit that's excellent and was under $200. See my thread in this section...
    Platinum sedan with:
    TurboXS Stage II - TurboXS unichip and downpipe and catback, Godspeed uppipe, TurboXS Type H BOV, silencer removed, carbon fiber dash kit (real), H&R springs, 17" Prodrive P1's Anthracite, Foglight mod with no Daytime, and 20% tint

Subaru has a "carbon look" dash/trim kit for the WRX. It is actual pieces that you replace the actual dash trim and the trim around the window switches. I have one and it looks really good IMHO. Not sure what they retail for, I was lucky and picked mine up from a guy who's girl friend didn't like carbon, so he sold it to me cheep....$120 (new in the box!!).

Houston, TX / Athens, GA -at the same time!
    I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by SLVWRX
    Subaru has a "carbon look" dash/trim kit for the WRX. It is actual pieces that you replace the actual dash trim and the trim around the window switches. I have one and it looks really good IMHO. Not sure what they retail for, I was lucky and picked mine up from a guy who's girl friend didn't like carbon, so he sold it to me cheep....$120 (new in the box!!).
    i too have the subaru OEM CF dash kit on my wrx. i think it looks great, but yeah, like you said...carbon "look" kit. too bad its fake

I too have the carbon fiber look dash. Didn't like it at first. Told the salesman that I hated it so he took the price off the sales price of the car (I'm sure I paid something for it in the whole price of the car). Next day I looked at the car at home in the sunlight and decided I really liked the CF look dash. Now when I see the normal dash on someone's car I think that something is wrong.

The real CF kit does look great though. Saw one at a meet last week.

Dale

You can get a real carbon fiber dash kit @ fastwrx.com for $249. Lots of other mods/accessories too. Link: http://www.fastwrx.com/realcarfibda.html

art
    '02 red wagon w/17"BBS, Pirelli P7000+, Stromung exhaust, Kartboy short-throw shifter, Cusco shifter bushings, and Valentine One

i have the OEM kit. looks great. no one would know it's fake if i didn't tell them.

dR