Carbon Fiber Dash
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Carbon Fiber Dash within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Does anyone know where to get a carbon fiber (either real or a good looking knockoff) kit that isn't just ...

Carbon Fiber Dash

Does anyone know where to get a carbon fiber (either real or a good looking knockoff) kit that isn't just stickers but actually replaces the factory molding?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Dash

I just bought one from a guy on e-bay. Pretty nice 26 piece kit. It is real carbon fiber and it attached really well.

Steve
    2002 Silver WRX

I don't know of such a kit, because that would have to be actual dash replacement pieces and would entail more than just a moulding...don't think it's possible for the demand that a company would do such a thing. I have a 28 piece kit that's excellent and was under $200. See my thread in this section...
    Platinum sedan with:
    TurboXS Stage II - TurboXS unichip and downpipe and catback, Godspeed uppipe, TurboXS Type H BOV, silencer removed, carbon fiber dash kit (real), H&R springs, 17" Prodrive P1's Anthracite, Foglight mod with no Daytime, and 20% tint

Subaru has a "carbon look" dash/trim kit for the WRX. It is actual pieces that you replace the actual dash trim and the trim around the window switches. I have one and it looks really good IMHO. Not sure what they retail for, I was lucky and picked mine up from a guy who's girl friend didn't like carbon, so he sold it to me cheep....$120 (new in the box!!).

Houston, TX / Athens, GA -at the same time!
    I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by SLVWRX
    Subaru has a "carbon look" dash/trim kit for the WRX. It is actual pieces that you replace the actual dash trim and the trim around the window switches. I have one and it looks really good IMHO. Not sure what they retail for, I was lucky and picked mine up from a guy who's girl friend didn't like carbon, so he sold it to me cheep....$120 (new in the box!!).
    i too have the subaru OEM CF dash kit on my wrx. i think it looks great, but yeah, like you said...carbon "look" kit. too bad its fake

I too have the carbon fiber look dash. Didn't like it at first. Told the salesman that I hated it so he took the price off the sales price of the car (I'm sure I paid something for it in the whole price of the car). Next day I looked at the car at home in the sunlight and decided I really liked the CF look dash. Now when I see the normal dash on someone's car I think that something is wrong.

The real CF kit does look great though. Saw one at a meet last week.

Dale

You can get a real carbon fiber dash kit @ fastwrx.com for $249. Lots of other mods/accessories too. Link: http://www.fastwrx.com/realcarfibda.html

art
    '02 red wagon w/17"BBS, Pirelli P7000+, Stromung exhaust, Kartboy short-throw shifter, Cusco shifter bushings, and Valentine One

i have the OEM kit. looks great. no one would know it's fake if i didn't tell them.

dR

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.