roll bars

This is a discussion on roll bars within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I am looking for a good SCCA approved bolt in roll bar for a 04 WRX. Suggestions, descriptions, jpegs, etc.. ...

roll bars

I am looking for a good SCCA approved bolt in roll bar for a 04 WRX. Suggestions, descriptions, jpegs, etc..

Backseat comfort not a concern, my babe and I are ridin up front and the only passengers will be groceries!

Suggestions?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    SCCA approved? Well it would depend more on the type of events you'll be doing with the car.

scca solo 1

the specs for solo 1 are fairly comprehensive. 4pt bolt in is the minimum. any suggestions?

I Support ClubWRX
    Well since it's only a bolt in, you have plenty of options... There's a STi 6pt cage as well as plenty of generic bolt in cages from Sparco, Autopower and the like. Look into's Sparcos(or any other popular motorsport supplies company like OMP) offering, I believe they have a FIA approved full cage bolt in(...ie multi point). Of course, you can also go to a prep shop and have one customed.