Blitz DTT Install

This is a discussion on Blitz DTT Install within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I just bought and installed my Blitz DTT today. I'm working on creating a tutorial for the install, but thought ...

Blitz DTT Install

I just bought and installed my Blitz DTT today. I'm working on creating a tutorial for the install, but thought you all would like to see my install location. The custom work will be included in my tutorial, and took and additional 2 hours on the install time to complete due to the intricate nature of the plastic trimming performed. Remember, I've never really done any customizing work before this project so I hope this gives some people inspiration to get original and to not underestimate themselves. Better pics comming soon, was in a hurry to get these as the mosquitoes were eating my friend and I alive.

Last edited by Orlando_WRX; 08-28-2003 at 08:21 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Looks good!

But now you have no clock.......
    '12 WRB Sedan

Thats what watches are for. heh I did keep forgetting that my clock was gone and looking up there for the time. Besides most stereos have clocks anyway, and the stock stereo isnt staying for long...

Looks good!!!!!!!!!
    2003 Silver WRX... SOLD
    2002 Honda civic: commuter car
    2007 Acura RDX: wifes car
    MKIV Supra to come this year.