Interior paint question

This is a discussion on Interior paint question within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have the defi center gauge pod. It's currently painted black, which is alright, but I was thinking it might ...

Zem

Interior paint question

I have the defi center gauge pod. It's currently painted black, which is alright, but I was thinking it might be neat to have it match the WRB exterior paint. A bit ricey, I know, but I think it might look better than the black that doesn't match anything.

So, what sort of paint can I get? What's out there... I have no idea about what to use or where to buy it.

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

if you were planning on having it match the exterior or your car i would just pony up the 50 or 60 bucks and get it painted by a body shop to match the outside of your car... Spraypaint dosent stick too well to plastic sometimes. I painted my trim in my car a darker color silver because it looks more sporty. It was chipping off after a weeek...i threw some laquer over it after i painted it the 2nd time and it looks good now...so thats somthing u might wanna try