Racing Seats: 3A Racing.......any input.....
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Racing Seats: 3A Racing.......any input..... within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; HEY! I was looking at some racing seats, and I found this brand called 3A racing. And they have very ...

bambams247

Racing Seats: 3A Racing.......any input.....

HEY! I was looking at some racing seats, and I found this brand called 3A racing. And they have very cnie looking seats, that are a nice material, kinda vinyl like, and they are about $160 a piece. Has anyone heard of this brand? Any input on it? Good deal or POS? Let me know!

Also what are some nice racing seats. I would like black with yellow inserts. Preferably adjustable so I can move the back forward and back. Any pics of seats that are good let me know, please post pics!

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The black leather ones are $220. Probably cheaper than getting leather covers for your old seats. You can find them at Pepboys.

bambams247
    Originally posted by Speedstars
    The black leather ones are $220. Probably cheaper than getting leather covers for your old seats. You can find them at Pepboys.
    Do you know the quality fo these. ANd what about brackets, sliders, and all the normal accessories?

Originally posted by bambams247
    Do you know the quality fo these. ANd what about brackets, sliders, and all the normal accessories?
    I think they are POS seats...

Stay away from no name brands, and stick to Momo, Corbeau, Sparco, and the like.

As for sliders, most all cars need custom made ones to be a bolt in application.
    '12 WRB Sedan

Registered User Oo DaRk StAr oO's Avatar
    On my Sparco Sprint my slider is a wedge. It works like a dream.
    BRS Autodesign | Sportmax Racing | Falken Tyres | Seibon | C2 Power
    http://www.socalspyders.com/gallery/files/1/sig.jpg
    2001 Toyota MR2-S | So Cal Spyders | Car Domain Site

bambams247
    Originally posted by Oo DaRk StAr oO
    On my Sparco Sprint my slider is a wedge. It works like a dream.
    pics?

Originally posted by bambams247
    pics?
    here is his thread about his seat.

Sparco Installed!!! Review Inside...
    FS: 02 WRX with JDM V7 RA-C

Rule of thumb -> If its not for basic car maintenance, dont buy it from Pep Boys.
    I created my avatar.

Originally posted by Need4Boost
    here is his thread about his seat.

Sparco Installed!!! Review Inside...
    3A = sparco?

Originally posted by protocol_droid
    3A = sparco?

3A= crap.
    '12 WRB Sedan

i was working at a shop and one of our dealers stoped by with a 3A racing seat. It sold the next day, we installed it and they are the worst seats you can buy. the feel like they are going to break.

DONT BUY THEM

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.