Sparco Seats

This is a discussion on Sparco Seats within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; After seeing the Sparco Seats in a few issues back of Import Tuner magazine, i realized I needed those seats. ...

Thumbs up Sparco Seats

After seeing the Sparco Seats in a few issues back of Import Tuner magazine, i realized I needed those seats. Anyway, does anybody know if there are any special supplies needed to mount the seats into the cabin? Thanks
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I don't know what you mean by special supplies but you'll need a seat rail and the mount assembly for the seat(check if side mount, bottom mount or both). Also, try out the seat before you buy(ie if you order it instead of getting it from a supplier). Seats like Corsas and Pro2000s are pretty tight and if you aren't the size or if you need to wear anything apart from a Nomex suit, you might want to go wider.

Thanks a lot, i hadn't even thought about the width and clothing and things like that. The WRX comes with bucket seats already, chances are I'll stick with those for a while.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke