people with the replacement autometer A pillar
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on people with the replacement autometer A pillar within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; How did you secure it? I have some left over double sided velcro tape but it's hard as heck to ...

people with the replacement autometer A pillar

How did you secure it?

I have some left over double sided velcro tape but it's hard as heck to keep secure. It might be because the tape is kinda worn down, I'll try getting a new piece.

what'd you guys do?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sid
    I'm using the plastic screw thingys that came with the pod

are they like the white plastic plugs that are on the OEM a pillar?
    04 WRX Black no options!
    Helix up/downpipe, HKS catback & Bov, autometer gauges and MRT shortshifter, Bronze Rota SDRs, UTEC, tein SS coilovers, HKS type1 turbo timer, 6000K HIDs, JDM spec C front/rear lips, 20% tint
    to be installed: Mines Spoiler

no, they are 4 black plastic force lock pins, they are nothing like the white ones.. you have to drill 4 holes in your ameter and stock piller, and the replacement ameter one locks onto the stock one..

am i making sense? ?:P

hmm I must have a differnt version of the A pillar than you guys because my A pillar doesn't fit on top of the stock pillar, it is a full replacement.

damn autometer, they could've just put those white plastic plugs in their a pillar replacement.
    04 WRX Black no options!
    Helix up/downpipe, HKS catback & Bov, autometer gauges and MRT shortshifter, Bronze Rota SDRs, UTEC, tein SS coilovers, HKS type1 turbo timer, 6000K HIDs, JDM spec C front/rear lips, 20% tint

Originally posted by kit99bar
    hmm I must have a differnt version of the A pillar than you guys because my A pillar doesn't fit on top of the stock pillar, it is a full replacement.

damn autometer, they could've just put those white plastic plugs in their a pillar replacement.

Theres only one version... Its a full replacement, yes, BUT it goes over the stock one its a 'cover' if you will.

It will fit on top, try again!
    '12 WRB Sedan

I just put a screw through it into the stock pillar at the top, you barely see it.
    2002 Sedona red pearl WRX -SOLD
    2004 forester XT
    Toms Custom Detailing
    -Owner

i had to hack my stock one to **** to run the wires through
    My Car is 100% STOCK!
    Pics

Originally posted by platano
    At 14???
    shoot , I'd hit it at current age, on roof of the car, with cousin driving , neighbor and town priest in the back seat, and that kid from "N.Korea" riding shotgun.

oohhh it goes on top! hmm it seems to fit so well by itself though. Dang, what to do.
    04 WRX Black no options!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.