Anyone had a bad Defi Control Unit?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Anyone had a bad Defi Control Unit? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Well I bought a set of gauges and my installer was working on them yesterday. After testing the wires we ...

Anyone had a bad Defi Control Unit?

Well I bought a set of gauges and my installer was working on them yesterday. After testing the wires we ran for power and such with a multi-meter like 5 times he diagnosed that the Control Unit was bad. (Note: He has installed Defi setups numerous times)

It is actually a Control Unit 2. Anways, I sent it back to the Vendor today and they basically said all they can do is test it and send me a new one if it doesn't work.

Has anyone else had a bad Control Unit? I am hoping that I am a rare case, because just by looking at the product I can tell that it's quality and that it's definitely worth the money I paid for it. I just want to make sure that way I have a little assurance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails defigauges.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Its the only instance ive heard of, maybe it was damaged internally in shipping
    '12 WRB Sedan

hmm....I just hope that I can get a new one without any problems. Thanks 03.

havent had any problems with mine...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.