gauge bezel replacement
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on gauge bezel replacement within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; well, i'm sick of not being able to purchase the replacement gauge bezel for the wrx, and it sounds like ...

instrument cluster bezel replacement

well, i'm sick of not being able to purchase the replacement gauge bezel for the wrx, and it sounds like one won't be on the market for a while, so i decided to try to fabricate "some" myself. i have a pretty good idea of how to make one that can be reproduced with a good bit of accuracy. i just wanted to see what kind of response everyone had, and if you would still purchase something like this. i'm not trying to make much money at all, but i've read a lot posts of people asking about it, and i really want one myself, so i'm going to make a small investment and give it a good shot. any reponses from those interested? just wanted to hear your opinions. thanks.

sg
    Last edited by gifty74; 04-08-2002 at 08:44 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Which gauge bezel are you referring to; the one for the oem center pod? If so, there's a guy (Derres Catalano) on I-club who can help you out. He designed and CNC machines a mask for three 52mm gauges.

-Pace

bezel replacement

sorry for the confusion, i meant the bezel that surrounds the factory tach and speedo, some call it the instrument cluster bezel. autometer has a part number listed on their website so i called them to see what the deal was. they said they have it on their list for '02 projects, but that they weren't sure when it would be ready. that was today, april 8th, 2002. i called every week for the past four or so, and i get the same response every time. i was going to scratch the idea of trying to build a mold for one because they had it listed on the autometer website, but i'm thinking more and more like i might give it a try now. i said i'd wait, but it's getting to the point where i just might try it. i've read a bunch of posts of people requesting it. i'm going to order the materials and give it a shot, i'll let you know how it goes.

sg

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.