Real Momo Steering Wheel?

This is a discussion on Real Momo Steering Wheel? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Has anyone had problems with the momo emblem on the steering wheel chipping off? How cheap; is this even a ...

Real Momo Steering Wheel?

Has anyone had problems with the momo emblem on the steering wheel chipping off?
    How cheap; is this even a real momo?
    Whould that be covered under warranty?
    I've only had this car for 14 months

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Momo have been in business for decades. I live in a very warm climate and have not had issues with the emblem. Yes, it's a real Momo - the alternative is that a major corporation provided unauthorized fakes of products from another major corporation on a worldwide basis, which happens in the Western world but not that often.

Take it to your dealer and tell them it's unacceptable, it's not the quality Subaru are known for, it's an embarassment, and to fix it.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

0 problems. And yes it's a real momo...

Only problem I have is that I forgot that not only is the button the horn but also the area around it and sometimes I hit it and honk for no reason while on the highway or backing up and scare the sh@#!@ out of people , and embarrassing myself

bambams247
    Originally posted by Chunks
    Only problem I have is that I forgot that not only is the button the horn but also the area around it and sometimes I hit it and honk for no reason while on the highway or backing up and scare the sh@#!@ out of people , and embarrassing myself
    I do that too