04 seat's side blosters being crushed by overweight friend! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 04 seat's side blosters being crushed by overweight friend! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally posted by 04subarooooWRX This is so f'n funny just reading these replies. Fricken crackin up. WTF 5'7 200 lbs ...

Originally posted by 04subarooooWRX
    This is so f'n funny just reading these replies. Fricken crackin up.
    WTF 5'7 200 lbs is not that fat.

5 7 200.... unless your a weightlifter.... its fat... I'm 5'9 MAYBE 5'10... and 145... 2 inches shorter then me, and 55 pounds... that person is fat

and he said OVER 200...
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sounds like a warranty issue, just get a new seat right before it ends. I would definitely do this if my seat was "fraying".

5 7 200.... unless your a weightlifter.... its fat... I'm 5'9 MAYBE 5'10... and 145... 2 inches shorter then me, and 55 pounds... that person is fat

You my friend are "underweight" . 5'10 145

But yea your right 200 lbs and 5'7" is a bit heavy. But not heavy enough to cause damage to a car seat . Maybee this guy should get some looser pants so he can move his legs!

im not under weight, im just a little guy... but 200 is quite a bit hefty

Peter North > *

damn it guys

If he sits in teh back seat and theres only 2 of us in the car it'll lookk like I'm chauffer'ing him around so that's a no go.

If he sits in the trunk, then i'd have to turn slow, accelerate slow, and stuff so he won't get bumped around so that's a no go.
    04 WRX Black no options!
    Helix up/downpipe, HKS catback & Bov, autometer gauges and MRT shortshifter, Bronze Rota SDRs, UTEC, tein SS coilovers, HKS type1 turbo timer, 6000K HIDs, JDM spec C front/rear lips, 20% tint
    to be installed: Mines Spoiler

he has his own car? no?

Peter North > *

Quote from a popular BMI calculator...
    Height: 67 in (5'7")
    Weight: 200 lb
    BMI: 30
    For your height, your ideal weight is between 133 lb and 163 lb.
    You are overweight
    Just so you know ebr0t, at 5'10" at 145 you are in fact "underweight"
    Height: 70 in (5'10")
    Weight: 145 lb
    BMI: 21
    For your height, your ideal weight is between 149 lb and 183 lb.
    You are underweight
    I agree the seats SUCK... however they shouldn't bend like that even if they do SUCK...

for the record I don't have this problem with my 03 seats and I am 6' - 230 lbs (yeah, yeah I know I am fat) I am working on getting to 185 lbs (my optimal range is 160 to 196)

bambams247
    I don't see why your friends at Subaru wont cover this under warranty....just drive in and make them change it...

yah but then they'd void my powertrain warrenty and other stuff for my exhaust

Originally posted by bambams247
    I don't see why your friends at Subaru wont cover this under warranty....just drive in and make them change it...
    04 WRX Black no options!
    Helix up/downpipe, HKS catback & Bov, autometer gauges and MRT shortshifter, Bronze Rota SDRs, UTEC, tein SS coilovers, HKS type1 turbo timer, 6000K HIDs, JDM spec C front/rear lips, 20% tint

bambams247
    Originally posted by kit99bar
    yah but then they'd void my powertrain warrenty and other stuff for my exhaust
    I have a bunch of aftermarket stuff and they dont void anything! I came in to get my fog lights hooked up, cuz I bought them aftermarket, and they installed and gave me the relays for free..I only paid for the switch cuz they had to order that. I have a bunch of suspension **** and a short shifter, and they replaced my shift knb under warranty and stuff. It wont do anything. jsut brign it in, they wont note it and not warranty it afterwards.

How in the hell does he manage that? Im 6' and 290.... yes, im fat... no I dont care... but I never hurt my 03 seats.
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

I have an idea. Tell ur friend to pay for the damages and buy himself a trailor so u can tow him. J/k, but he should pay for the damages though.
    2002 WRX COBB Stage 2.5

2003 Infiniti FX45

haa this is the most I've ever laughed while reading a thread on here. ahhahh

I told him to be careful of it and he gets out more gingerly now He wasn't offended at all
    04 WRX Black no options!

Limehatless Avatar - I'm a trend scoffer.
    Originally posted by kit99bar
    damn it guys

If he sits in teh back seat and theres only 2 of us in the car it'll lookk like I'm chauffer'ing him around so that's a no go.

If he sits in the trunk, then i'd have to turn slow, accelerate slow, and stuff so he won't get bumped around so that's a no go.
    Have him grap on your tired?

Vostok 7
    BUGEYE 4 LYFE! Or uh maybe not

RIP Team Intrinsic Viva la Project 1! http://www.prjct1.com/

2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 4EAT Aspen White "Akane"
    Mod List, Picts

2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Sedan Aspen White "Akane II"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.