momo race airleather shift knob - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on momo race airleather shift knob within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; dear lord 85 dollars for that!!!!!...

dear lord 85 dollars for that!!!!!
    04 WRX Black no options!
    Helix up/downpipe, HKS catback & Bov, autometer gauges and MRT shortshifter, Bronze Rota SDRs, UTEC, tein SS coilovers, HKS type1 turbo timer, 6000K HIDs, JDM spec C front/rear lips, 20% tint
    to be installed: Mines Spoiler

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

They are usually $75 so 85 is not that big of a difference.

dang ok, I will change my quote to

"dear lord 75 dollars for that!"

Originally posted by AjIsDope
    They are usually $75 so 85 is not that big of a difference.

$75 includes a shifter secured with set screws - that you have to get creative to make the boot stay up - and a sticker identifying it as genuine momo. $9 more gets you a knob that screws on just like the oem leather know and has the plastic retainer to hold the shift boot up - and MOMO - subaru painted on the knob instead of a sticker....plus I can pick it up at my local subaru dealer - no shipping.

Now.....How to shift on really hot or really cold days? Would rather it was the all leather version of this shift knob!

Re-Addicted to WRX tacomaboy138's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Prodrive is perfect...
    2011 SWP WRX 4D
    07 MINI Cooper S... SOLD!
    03 WRX Wagon... SOLD!
    98 Toyota Tacoma...SOLD!

Jeremy Clarkson has my dream job.

in my op what i have is awesome for me the mom shift knob leather on top and aluminum on bottom got it like that because i also have the sti shift trim in the boot area the colors match and they look perfect and stock

I haven't bought from these guys before, but the price is right on the subaru-threaded air race leather - $69. Havent seen it any cheaper.

http://www.subaruparts.com/catalog/?section=364

Re-Addicted to WRX tacomaboy138's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Don't go from an all black knob to another all black knob. Get the half aluminum one for variety's sake...
    2011 SWP WRX 4D
    07 MINI Cooper S... SOLD!
    03 WRX Wagon... SOLD!
    98 Toyota Tacoma...SOLD!

Jeremy Clarkson has my dream job.

I haven't bought from these guys before, but the price is right on the subaru-threaded air race leather - $69. Havent seen it any cheaper.

I just ordered one from subaruparts.com. I have used them a couple times and would recommend them to anyone.

Can't wait to get my knob!

the all leather is a nice knob and it matches the steering wheel perfectly.
    05 STi...not stock

Originally posted by WRXJunky
    The metal get hot as a mother *&%&($%. Get all Leather. Here is my set up.
    WRXJunky, where did you find the all leather shift nob with the black Momo rally logo, that looks awesome. Did you find that at the dealership? I see the one on Subaruparts.com is half leather half metal, no good in Vegas. I prefer not to have to wear an oven mitt when I drive.

I've been looking at Momo shift knobs, and I noticed all of the one's I've seen have a gold colored momo logo which match '02 and '03 WRX's steering wheel, and on the 04's the Momo logo on the steering wheel is red. I'm very picky about my car, and has anyone seen and Momo Air Race shift knobs with a red Momo logo?
    Last edited by jamie007; 08-31-2003 at 08:10 PM.
    Jamie
    2009 WRX Prem Hatch:
    Cobb stage II, Kartboy SS, SPT Catback, Cobb DP, WL Sways, Perrin/AVO Endlinks, Conti DWS

Previous rides:
    99 Civic Si (RIP), 2004 WRX, 2006 STI Cobb stage II

Just got my MOMO half leather/half aluminum knob from the local Subaru dealer, and it's brilliant! Feels really good in the hand, twisted right on (no more set screws!!!), and matches the mock STi shift trim from Autospeed. Sure, the metal will get hot if I park it in the sun, but the looks are worth the sacrifice of a few layers of skin!

-MacGomez-
    '04 Java Black Impreza WRX Wagon
    Minor mods, nothing spectacular (yet!)

OCD
    I just got my MOMO half leather/half aluminum knob and i love it, its really nice how it screws right on and it feels really good. the place where is says momo and then subaru right underneith it looks really good as well

Back-ordered

Ordered my shift knob from the dealer a week ago today. Doesn't expect it to arrive until Sept. 12 or later. Says they're back-ordered.......

Re: Back-ordered

Originally posted by tower210
    Ordered my shift knob from the dealer a week ago today. Doesn't expect it to arrive until Sept. 12 or later. Says they're back-ordered.......
    I went to my dealership last week and they said they didn't know what I was talking about They said "Momo doesn't make a all leather Subaru shift knob" He pointed out the all metal Sti shift knob and the the half and half metal one but it didn't have that Subaru Rally tag on it, nowhere near as cool. Was yours an all leather or half and half?
    Jamie
    2009 WRX Prem Hatch:
    Cobb stage II, Kartboy SS, SPT Catback, Cobb DP, WL Sways, Perrin/AVO Endlinks, Conti DWS

Previous rides:
    99 Civic Si (RIP), 2004 WRX, 2006 STI Cobb stage II

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast