turbo timer

This is a discussion on turbo timer within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have been looking at a few different turbo timers for my 04 WRX. How hard are they to wire ...

turbo timer

I have been looking at a few different turbo timers for my 04 WRX. How hard are they to wire up, I do all of my own stereo installs and am best friend is a manager at car audio shop (He's a professional) The install is not a problem, just wondering what I am getting into. Just asking anyone else who has installed one if it a pain in the a$$ or if quite painless. How long did it take? Do I need anything other than just the timer (wireharness for my car or does it hard wire in) to install it like switches, extra wire, ect? Will installing one void my 3 years factory or my extended subaru warranty? Thanx in advance for your help

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have the Blitz Dual TT DC II, best one out there, a bit pricey though...installation is a cinch.
    La Fee Verte
    Subaru 2002 Impreza WRX Sedan

The harness is all you need, its makes installation a snap!
    '12 WRB Sedan

do you know if installing one would void my warranty? Also, I have the stock boost gauge, so would it be worth it to get the dual stage timer? Thanx

Originally posted by 04silver bullet
    do you know if installing one would void my warranty? Also, I have the stock boost gauge, so would it be worth it to get the dual stage timer? Thanx
    Regarding warranty... That all depends on the dealer. Most dont care about a TT but some do, ask them, but then again they may change theirs mind later down the line....

The TT gauge isnt much more than just the TT, so why not get both, enjoy!
    '12 WRB Sedan

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)

Unhappy

It will void
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club