Question for the 04s and some 03s?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Question for the 04s and some 03s? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; My 03 6 cd changer skips every cd, anyways, the guy at the dealer didnt even check to see if ...

Question for the 04s and some 03s?

My 03 6 cd changer skips every cd, anyways, the guy at the dealer didnt even check to see if it was skipping but he ordered me a new one under warranty, he did, however, come inside my car, and just ordered the new stereo by the model number of the stereo. i think it is P123. Now my question is, will i get the 04 silver looking stereo, or the black 03? Are both the 04 and 03 model numbers P123? I hope so..

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If it shows up, and is the wrong color...then tell them to order you the right one!
    2003 WRB Sedan. Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    OMG!!! Do you want me on my knees or bent over? I love you

no no, i want it to be the wrong color, i have an 03 which has a black cd player, i want the 04 one wih the silver one. so im seeing if they both have the same model number, then i will probably get the 04 silver one cuz its newer. so all i want to know, is the people with 04s out there, is the model number on the front of your cd player P123? Thanks

Just went outside to check on my '04....it's P129.
    -----------------
    Jennifer - www.stinkykitty.com
    '04 Blue WRX Sedan - THE BLUE MEANIE! Grrrrrrrr, baby, grrrrrr!
    Cobb Stage 1. Fear me, pretty bunnies!

damn, oh well thanks!

You could always paint it.
    Mmmmm Kitty,,, the other red meat.

Please note: no cats were harmed in any way during the making of this post. But there is always later.

ILL SELL YOU MY SILVER ONE........
    '04 Silver Sedan 5spd
    Mods: HKS Bov, Blitz dual TT, JoeP MBC,Godspeed up-pipe, gutted downpipe, STI Hoodscoop.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.