A little thumping..nothing special
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on A little thumping..nothing special within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Enjoy. This was monday afternoon's project. I coulda dealt with the wires better I think....

A little thumping..nothing special

Enjoy. This was monday afternoon's project. I coulda dealt with the wires better I think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dscf0017.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

amp
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dscf0011.jpg  

is the amp attached to the trunk cover only or is there more support behind it?
    No one will truely be free until nerd persecution ends.

theres a piece of half inch MDF behind it.

The trink lining wouldnt hold that up. I need to make that ground wire longer so it can be hidden under the mat and get one of those cable organizer things. If your amp is small enough you can put the mdf back there with no problems with fitment of the lining. After running all the wires I didnt feel like screwing into the back seat and taking it out and soo on..

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.