My new stereo with PICS! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on My new stereo with PICS! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally posted by opXus I cant believe that youre gonna use sony audio products, they are garbage. Finally someone comes ...

Originally posted by opXus
    I cant believe that youre gonna use sony audio products, they are garbage.
    Finally someone comes out and tells it like it is.
    04 JBP
    Stock - they are watching.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Okay that is your opinion on the car audio, whatever.

However you guys know nothing about audio components if you think ALL Sony audio sucks. You are nuts if you are saying Sony does not make good home home theater/stereo/pro gear

That's a first. If you ever saw Star Wars Episode 1 in the theaters you heard it on superior Sony Pro Gear. EVERY theater showing SWE1 was installed with special sony gear.

There is nothing wrong with Pioneer either, IMO they are better than Alpines in the price range....

Edit: Anything is better than the stock speakers. I am not saying the Sony's are better than some MB's or Infinity's but I got a great deal and I am on a budget. I would rather spend the money on performace parts unlike some people
    " I sell ice in the winter, I sell fire in hell "

Sony car audio is garbage, Sony home audio is another story. And my comment on pioneer was that I dont like them but it looks really good in the car. I dont like the Alpine head units, theyre too flashy for me. Anyway, i didnt mean to flame, except about the Sony CAR audio.

Okay good

Sony as a company rocks. I am a video producer and Sony's equipment cannot be matched! (cameras etc.)

Like I said, I got a great deal on the speakers and they HAVE to be better than the stock ones. I am not looking for competition stuff here, just to get rid of the stock crap.
    " I sell ice in the winter, I sell fire in hell "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12