Any guages that match the 04 Rex?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Any guages that match the 04 Rex? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I see that Omori matches the 02-03 rexs "These black units are backlit Green with yellow needles to perfectly match ...

Any guages that match the 04 Rex?

I see that Omori matches the 02-03 rexs
    "These black units are backlit Green with yellow needles to perfectly match the coloring of the OEM gauge cluster. "

the 04 definately does not have yellow needles.

you guys recommend which gauges would look the most like the OEM gauge cluster?

http://www.gruppe-s.com/Electronics/meterpage.htm

thanks
    04 WRX Black no options!
    Helix up/downpipe, HKS catback & Bov, autometer gauges and MRT shortshifter, Bronze Rota SDRs, UTEC, tein SS coilovers, HKS type1 turbo timer, 6000K HIDs, JDM spec C front/rear lips, 20% tint
    to be installed: Mines Spoiler

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Omari also has a match for the 04.

04 JBP
    Stock - they are watching.

Here's a pic of virpacalis''s gauges with the VDO Vision Series 52 mm egt (F) & boost gauges (psi) it looks like it might be a pretty good match. of course I'm color blind (really) so I might need some assistance here

04 WRX Black no options!
    Helix up/downpipe, HKS catback & Bov, autometer gauges and MRT shortshifter, Bronze Rota SDRs, UTEC, tein SS coilovers, HKS type1 turbo timer, 6000K HIDs, JDM spec C front/rear lips, 20% tint

oo thanks XtmX!
    04 WRX Black no options!

I think the Defi BF series would match perfectly. White numbers with red needles.

I need an 04 cluster to match my gauges
    2003 WRB Sedan. Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    OMG!!! Do you want me on my knees or bent over? I love you

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.